Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trafford day two

I drove to the Irwin cemetery to get info about my Father’s mother but there was not anyone there that could help me. I will go back on Monday. Carol and I then went to my mother’s grave to measure the headstone so we could get a nametag on it. Her ashes are buried with her father and I want t get a tag on his headstone. After measuring it, we were not able to find a place to get a tag made, but we did get to Dallalo’s food store and got a nice supply of Italian stuff…. Pepperoni, hot and mild sausage, corned beef and other goodies.
Got back just in time to meet up with my sister and visit with Bonnie. Had a nice visit.
We got back to the fair about 4 PM and it was not very crowded at all. As the evening progressed the crowds got larger and by 9 PM it was very active. We kept meeting other old timers and had a great time remembering the old days. We didn’t make it long enough to watch the fireworks at 1030 PM but we did get to see them from the motor home. An OK show for Trafford!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment