Monday, August 17, 2009

Stuck in Cincinnati

I finally got all of the items cleaned from the do-list at Lori's. We then decided to depart on Sunday, August 16 rather than Monday. It was just a longer drive to Sevierville, TN ( in the Smokies) than I wanted to make in one day. When we got to the FMCA campground in Cincinnati, I fond I had a problem with the Jeep. The 4 wheel drive not shift out of neutral and locked into 4WD in gear. It was drivable but I would not be able to tow it in that condition.

I was lucky and found a garage about a block from the campground and they looked at it first thing on Monday and found the shift cable had worn out, came off the transfer shifter and needed replaced. It was ordered and would not be in until Tuesday so we planned a Wednesday departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment