Monday, August 10, 2009

Carol's Birthday

Carol’s birthday!!!! We are planning to go to Parente’s in Trafford for dinner. Peduzzi’s, Serafin’s, Jeannie and Susan will join us. Peduzzi’s granddaughter joined us also.
I went to the cemetery and got some info about Grandmother Julian that I did not have. Her birth year is 1861 and she died on March 21, 1921. The lot cost $18.00 and was apparently purchased by her son John. I entered all of the information in my Family Tree program.
During the day I called Wayne and spoke to him. He was, as usual, in great spirits and was thankful that he made it to his phone. He said there were several times while crawling he got very tired and thought about taking a nap but knew he might not wake up!! He said he will do well with a “wooden foot”.
We had a great time at Parente’s and the meals were excellent Italian cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment