Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving, Black Friday and SCUBA

We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with Gail at our house. The Turkey we got from Publix was one of the best ever. The white meat was very moist and the flavor was good. It was a large turkey so we will be having leftovers for a while. Of course after Jim stripped the meat from the rack and made soup. Carol said it was the best ever he made.

On Friday after Thanksgiving we were still going to go to the YMCA for our exercise routines, but Jim got up at 5:45 AM (without setting the alarm) and went to Walmart to see if he could get a small sewing machine for Carol. It was a little wild and crowded there but he was lucky and got the last one. Carol's Bernina machine is so heavy, it is difficult to take it out of the cabinet and go to her quilting meetings with it. So this lighter machine will make it much easier and it will be better for the expensive Bernina.

I thought I would show some of the SCUBA video taken while diving in St Thomas. This was taken with a little cheap underwater camera I got earlier this year and I am still amazed at how good it shows the diving experience.

Yes, that is me in the background chasing along with the turtle. I really appreciated Peter, the dive master, for taking my camera to get this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment