Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here we go again!

We just got back from Las Vegas last Thursday night and we are now filling up the suitcases getting ready to head for the "Islands" on Saturday. We depart from Miami Saturday and go to San Juan for 5 days at a high class resort ... at least that is what they told us!! I have looked at their website and even looked at it using Google Earth and it does look like a 5 star place. Naturally they are going to try to sell us something but they are not going to have any luck.

After 5 nights we leave and fly to St Thomas and will be there 16 days. The first 2 nights we are going to stay at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef because our reservations at Bluebeards Castle doesn't start until Saturday 10/24. Even though our stay will be at the Castle, we will probably spend a good bit of time at Bluebeards Beach Club because of their great beach.

I am planning to do a lot of SCUBA diving with my friend from Lake George, NY. I am expecting to get in at least 10 dives and maybe more. I expect to take some underwater pictures with a camera I got earlier this year and if they look good I will put them on this blog when we return. I am not sure if I am going to have Internet capabilities while there so you may not hear from me for a while.

Last year we won a "Swim With The Dolphins" deal in the British Virgin Islands so we are going to work that into our schedule too. I have a feeling Carol will find some time to go shopping too!!

We get home on November 7 and will rest up for a party at our clubhouse on the 14th.

Retirement is sure a busy time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment