Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday for Jim

Yes, August 1 was Jim's 76 birthday. The calendar may tell me I am 76 and my body may tell me that I am 76 but my mind still thinks I am only about 45!!!

We went out to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner with our friends Gus and Marilyn to celebrate the occasion. It had been a long time since we  had been to an Outback and I overate to the point I really felt  uncomfortable. But it was hard to stay away from things like the Blooming Onion, the bread, a lettuce wedge salad with bleu cheese dressing and an Outback steak. Then when I felt really stuffed they brought an ice cream sundae for my birthday!!!

At least Lori and Dawn sent me a sensible gift. Here is a picture of it with me ready to eat it.
The fruit was really good too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment