Friday, July 31, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain !!!!!

Wow, we really had a lot of rain last night. It did not pour but it did come down for the entire night. The golf course here should be closed but I was surprised to see some golfers going out to play.

Yesterday we spent a lot of time with Lori and Dawn and I reviewed the To-Do-List and even got an item done. There is still a lot more to do and the rain may hold me up some today.

We did go to Sam's Club (naturally) and did some shopping. I had been looking at a NETBOOK computer. Yes I spelled it right, a netbook not notebook. It is quite small and does not even have a CD drive in it. You load programs from the net, hence netbook. I am getting an external DVD/CD drive so I can load some of my programs from that rather than the net since I already have the programs.

It is a cute little thing and weighs less than a pound. It will be easier to take with us when we travel by plane and we will also use it for garage sales when I get my GPS program loaded on it.

We are not sure of our plans for this day but I am sure we will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment