Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trafford visit

Our last stop before heading  home was Trafford, where I was raised. Rey and Bibi Peduzzi were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and we did not want to miss it. I have known Rey for over 70 years!!

We normally park the motor home at the school lot but we decided to park at the Norwin Elks near Harrison City since they had power and water for us. My sister was going to be staying with us and since the generator was not starting easily I did not want to have any problems when we needed air conditioning.

It was really nice being there since we had a bar and restaurant right at our back door. I am sure we will use this camping spot in the future.

The other main reason for me stop in the Trafford area is to go to DaLallos Italian Store. We got over $50.00 of various food items. The main item I like is their sandwich size pepperoni. Their hot an mild Italian sausage is second to none. So we are now stocked up on Italian foods for a while.

The anniversary party was followed by a picnic the next day. I got to visit with a number of folks that I grew up with and of course got to visit with my sister a lot. It was a great week overall.

Sorry but I only took videos of the party so there are no pictures to post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment