Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yard Work

The shrubs in the front and side of the house were getting slightly out of control so we finally go around to trimming them. Since we had installed a lamp post in the yard several weeks ago I finally got around to re-installing our flag pole. It was not as much work as I expected and it does add to the front to the house. Here is a picture of the front of the house with the flag and lamp post.

Since we had our lamp post installed our neighbor across the street had one put in also. The our next door neighbor got one installed!! Friends several doors away returned from "up north" and we heard they are also planning to have one installed. We may have started a trend!!

I got an email from the SCUBA shop I deal with and they are having a shark's tooth dive this coming Saturday. It will be done from the beach and they will have a food and drinks available. I called my dive buddy, Val, and he and I are planning to do the dive. If the surf is up I will just sit on the beach and watch the others struggle with the surf!!

The group we camp with are making arrangements to camp at the Tampa RV show again this January. We have been doing this with them the last several years and they are lot of fun.

I also called and spoke to Hank my St Thomas dive buddy to firm up our plans for that trip. We will be there starting OCT 23 and returning NOV 6. We already have 10 dives scheduled and may get in a few more from the beach.

The weather here is finally getting a little cooler and more comfortable. Temperatures are finally in the mid 80's instead of 90's.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment